Monday, March 7, 2011

Foxglove






I was very excited to discover that for the entire month of February, True Value Vintage would be having a massive sale in order to clear out inventory for their big move. I went several times to scope out the bargains and this romantic dress is definitely my top find. It is the most flowy and soft dress i have ever worn, and it reminds me of a foxglove with the pretty pinks and purples :). Needless to say I feel extremely girly in this dress, so i figured 'go big or go home' and I paired it with my pink flowered velvet blazer. I bought these cute peep-toe flats in Italy, and the blue glass flower necklace seems to compliment the running flower theme.


Dress: True Value Vintage
Blazer: Value Village
Shoes: Italy (I cant remember the store name)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Value Village